Spywareremove.com A Rubbish Company

Rawalpindi, Punjab Province 0 comments

basicaly I am a data entry operator and I do work as a freelancer at home. I came through a site that spywareremove has number of data entry jobs.

So I applied for a job and hired. They send me the form links and the data regarding adwares and spywares etc to submit into forms. I started my work and continoue to submit data into thier site.

sometimes they send me some data which did'nt look like a adware or spyware (I search them on Google but I could'nt find them). anyhow after a month when the payment was due on spywareremove.com , I asked them for my money but thiers no any response from spywareremove.

I was surpirse what is that?? the password and the links of form where I was submitting the data were changed. Now people who are working with spywareremove they should check background of spywareremove.com Rogger New York, New York

U.S.A.

SpywareRemove - In my computer illegally

Peterborough, Ontario 0 comments

I don't know how it got in my computer, but it did and I can't get it out. It pops up as soon as I turn my computer on and not matter what I do, I can't get rid of it.

Louse product, irritating and a down right nuisance. Please, get it out of my computer!!!

I don't really know what else to say, except that this program is an absolute nuisance in my computer and I have pushed every button trying to get it out, but all it does is make noises at me!How can you get away with invading other peoples privacy???? please call me at 705 657 3258

SpywareRemove - SPYWAREWIZARD.NET

i was foolish enough that i placed an order with this company on june 18th 2007. the order wa for one year for 39.95.

i put it on my credit card. my bank jut called and ask if i authoized 59.95 this month for//? i told the bank i did not authorize it and to not pay it. Theysaid they had to pay it but that i could check with the company.

I can not get thru to them via e-mail and the phone number says leave a voicemail. anybody out there had problems like this?

Comments

Esbjerg, Ribe, Denmark #228

I am having the same exact problem excetp I can't even get on the web site any longer to find a phone number to call and complian about this matter.